WSE 2014: KEY FINDINGS
- The school is led by a highly effective senior management team.
- The leadership is characterised, at all levels, by positive working relationships and effective systems of communication.
- The questionnaire responses of students and parents showed consistently high ratings for the school and its operation.
- A highly motivated, able and dedicated staff has embraced change with optimism.
- The school, comprising Gaelcholáiste Choilm and Coláiste Choilm, embodies a rich, unique and integrated model of educational provision.
- The two parts of the school combine to provide a broad and balanced curriculum.
- The support systems for students are of the highest quality.
- The participation and achievements of students in the very wide range of extracurricular and co-curricular activities are encouraged and celebrated.
- The facilities are well maintained and administered by efficient and welcoming staff members.
- The teaching and learning observed was of the highest quality.
- A professional, informed and reflective approach underpins good teaching practice and a continuous focus on self-evaluation for improvement.
The full version of the report is attached below.