Mental Health Awareness Week
Jan 23-27th CC/GC 2017
Seachtain Feasacht Meabhair Shláinte
‘Mind Your Mental Health’
MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS WEEK 23RD -29TH JAN
As we all know, the key to surviving a bad day , a bad week or a difficult time in our lives is being aware of our mental health and knowing little things we can do to improve and maintain a positive outlook on life.
The Student Council , SPHE Dept , the RE and the PE Dept have created a number of events this week which will hopefully raise awareness among students and staff of the importance of caring for your mental health.
(1) The Little Things posters are displayed all over the school.
(2) Positive thought banners are also displayed.
(3) Religion teachers will organise a ‘Random Act of Kindness’ in all religion classes so that students get an opportunity to do something nice for their fellow students.
(4) Religion classes/SPHE classes will also focus on mental health /well- being this week.
(5) The Student Council Notice Board contains all info about this week and also useful websites.
(6) Google ‘1 Minute Meditation’…